Sunday, June 8, 2014

The only thing that stands between you and your dream is...

I love this quote by Joel Brown.  I keep it on the desk top of my computer so I can read it often.  I'm always doing something to further my novel along.  This morning my job is to write my Bio for publishers and book agents... you know why am I great?  Why will my book sell?  What makes me different?  I thought about this quote and that's why you're reading it today.  I have a great story about a young woman who is separated from her family during a zombie apocalypse.  It's a different spin than I've ever seen on zombies and an intriguing story, but because I haven't won any awards or studied zombies my entire life, I have an uphill battle ahead.  I'm not worried, I just know that I'm going to have to work harder than many before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment