Friday, June 6, 2014

What to do?

I woke up early this morning 4:45 and couldn't go back to sleep... I guess I shouldn't have gone to bed at 12:45 last night.  Before I go any further, I should preface that I get up before 6:00 am every day and many times I'm up at 5:00 so 4:45 really isn't that big of deal.  Anyway, idea's about my novel "The Enraged" and how to get my name out there were flowing through my mind and I knew I had to get up and get to work.  Since I have completed my novel, I am now reading the book, "The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published" by Arielle Eckstut and David Henry Sterry.  I'm only about 25% through the book but they definitely know what they are talking about. I have found the book to be informative and worth the money, I'd recommend it to anyone who is working on a novel.  My thought when I got up this morning is that maybe I should write a bunch of short stories about different characters in my novel... you know, "The Untold Stories of The Enraged".  Who knows what I'll really do, I guess I'll get back to reading, sorry for the boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment