Saturday, June 14, 2014

My novel made into a Hollywood production - Movie

Since most of my test readers think my novel will be made into a movie I've thought a lot about which actors could play the rolls of my characters.  I'm going to have a little fun with this and tell you who I see staring in my movie.  For my main Character, Shay Donovan I have three actresses in mind... Evangeline Lilly, Jennifer Garner, or Jessica Biel.  I'm leaning heavy toward one of them, but I won't tell you which one it is because I want you to have an unbiased look.
Remember Shay Donovan's characteristics.  She is...
- 29 years old
- Your average every day house wife and a mother of three young children
- Athletically built and beautiful beyond description
- Finally, Shay is physically, mentally, morally and spiritually strong

After several near death experiences, Shay begins to toughen up and fight back.  So, my actress needs to be able to pull of housewife and warrior!

"THE ENRAGED" staring ______________________ as Shay Kimball Donovan.

Evangeline Lilly - a.k.a. Kate from "Lost"

Evangeline Lilly - a.k.a. Kate from "Lost"
The Canadian actress was born in 1979 and is a fine choice, no doubt. Evangeline Lilly has proven her diversity going from a star in ABC's "LOST" to a Covergirl. It's important to note that she is a mom, she played soccer, she's Christian, she has been nominate and won many prestigious awards for her acting, and to top it all off, she's an author, just like me.





Jennifer Garner



Jennifer Garner born in 1972 may be pushing the age limits to play 29 year old Shay Donovan, but she has played in several rolls that make me believe she could go from innocent housewife to soldier.  She to is a mom which I feel is important in this roll and she has 3 children just like Shay. She was in ballet through most of her younger years and comes from a church going family.






Jessica Biel





Jessica Biel is the youngest actress of my 3 choices, born in 1982.  Biel played soccer and was in gymnastics growing up. She even climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (No small task). Her acting diversity and athleticism land her firmly in my top 3. My only issue is that she doesn't have any children... yet! This wouldn't eliminate her from winning the roll, but rumor is Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are expecting a baby.  If that's true, she'd be a perfect fit to play Shay Donovan.







Who do you think is best qualified and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment