Tuesday, November 21, 2017

FREE - The Enraged Fiction Zombie Novel

My e-book is FREE on amazon for the next 3 days & I could really use your help. I’ve been working on my Novel The Enraged for 6+ years. Reviews on amazon & word of mouth is critical for me to sell books. As a new author, I'm counting on family & friends to read & review my book. If you referrer, you can get the actual book, (currently at a reduced price). If you'd get the e-book & review it on amazon you'd be doing me a HUGE favor & I'd be more grateful than word can express. Thank you in advance.

Here's the link for the FREE e-book -  amzn.com/B0776YCQR4

Here's the link for the other books -  amzn.com/B0778L9GG9

If you’ve already purchased my novel, thank you from the depths of my soul. I would REALLY appreciate a review from you on amazon & a recommendation to your friends on facebook.


Apocolypse, Female Hero, Ty Wilde, Tyler Wilde
The Enraged - Fiction Novel - Zombie apocalypse 

No comments:

Post a Comment