Saturday, November 25, 2017

TOP Ranking on amazon for my novel The Enraged

Amazing Results. My novel The Enraged - The Outbreak just broke the top 10 in a major category for amazon book rankings. Check out this screen shot below.
My novel hit #6 for Fiction Suspense Novels and 
#11 for Fiction Thriller Novels.
This doesn't happen by accident. I've put 6+ years into the writing of this book. I've been mentored by a NY Times Best Selling Author. I've spent thousands of hours and dollars into educating myself, not only on writing but marketing as well and I have produced a product that the masses will be sure to enjoy and one that I sincerely believe will be made into a Hollywood production. I'm not asking you to buy this book to support me, I'm telling you to buy this book because you are truly going to enjoy it. Thanks to all of you that have purchased my novel, there is more to come! Click her to buy my novel - amzn.com/B0778L9GG9


The Enraged by Ty Wilde Zombie Fiction Novel Thriller Suspense Dystopian - Apocalyptic Apocalypse 




No comments:

Post a Comment