Saturday, May 16, 2015

Writers Confrences

I've spent the last month attending 2 different writers conferences. One in Las Vegas, NV. and the other in Denver, CO. I've learned a lot about writing, publishing, book cover design & MARKETING! My target date to release my novel is September 1, 2015 and I'm realizing there is a crazy amount of marketing that goes into this process. The good news is that my novel has received high praise at both writers conferences and with the beta readers.  It's hard to bring attention to your novel even with a large budget, but I believe that the cream rises to the top. If my novel is as good as everyone is saying it is, it will only be a matter of time before it starts getting the recognition it deserves. My website in 97% done at this point. Check it out @ theenraged.com and click on the link to become a VIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment