Saturday, May 13, 2017

Author Immages


Picking the image you're going to show to the world for your author page is something that stresses me out a little, especially as the release of my newest novel, "The Enraged" quickly approaches. Do you have fun with it, do you go professional, or just find a picture where you're chillin'? Below are the images I have to choose from or there's another option... I could go take some more pictures. I happen to have a great photographer near by. Here's what I have. I'd love to hear your feed back.
Ty Wilde, Tyler Wilde, The Enraged, Zombie Book, The Walking Dead
 This image is from the cover of my book, "Everything I Touch Turns to SOLD" It's a good professional picture. I'm thinking that maybe this would be the wrong picture to use since it's from the cover of my sales book.


Ty Wilde, Tyler Wilde, The Enraged, Zombie Book, The Walking Dead
This picture is from my trip to Oahu, Hawaii. It's a little more relaxed. I kind of like it in black and white, but once again, I'm not sure if this is the right picture to use.


Ty Wilde, Tyler Wilde, The Enraged, Zombie Book, The Walking Dead
Then there's this image. It's the one I use for my work, New Home Sales stuff. My business cards, price sheet and etc. It's also the most recent picture of me.


I could just have fun with it and do something like this. OR...


I could just go full Zombie, looking like something from The Walking Dead. LOL. Maybe not. 
Either way, I'd love to hear your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment