Saturday, September 17, 2016

Author U writers conference in Denver. Making final changes to my novel "The Enraged"

I had a great time at Author U in Denver this weekend. I'd strongly recommend anyone looking to make improvements to their novel attend this event. There are so many industry professionals in attendance and they're willing to spend their personal time with you to teach you. Friends and contacts are made that are sure to help as you go from author to marketing your book for sales. 
 Here I am chillin' by the fire in my Enraged T-shirt by the fire.
 Chillin' with THE Judith Briles by the Author U ice sculpture.
Getting serious before the Author U Shark Tank. It was scary, but I survived and walked away with some great help for my novel "The Enraged"
#AuthorU #TheEnraged

No comments:

Post a Comment